Re: How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?

  • Michael Rabinovitz
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 21, 2005
      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, liu xiaolei <guguqiaqia@y...> wrote:

      > hi,
      > I use Win32::GuiTest .But some of functions in c++ or
      > c .
      > How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Liu xiaolei

      There is a module called 'Inline' that lets you embed C code directly into your script, and call functions written in C. Other variants of Inline let you embed C++, Java, and other languages as well. You might want to look 'em up at http://search.cpan.org/search?query=Inline.

      Hope that helps,
      Mike
    • liu xiaolei
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 22, 2005
        First, thanks everyboby help for me,I write codes :

        use Inline C;
        greet('Ingy');
        greet(42);
        __END__
        __C__
        void greet(char* name) {
        printf("Hello %s!\n", name);
        }

        but when i translate and edit this programing,output:

        Can't locate Inline.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
        C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 2.5 C:/Perl/lib
        C:/Perl/site/lib .) at
        D:\PageCapSyngoICF\AutoStart\GUITest\Perl\testIII.pl
        line 1.

        why ?

        thanks!

        150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
        http://music.yisou.com/
        美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
        http://image.yisou.com
        1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!
        http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/
      • xue.yaoshun@zte.com.cn
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2005
          If you get the inline.ppm installed, that's will be ok.
          I propose that you should read the manual carefully, and will find the
          correct answer.

          liu xiaolei <guguqiaqia@...>
          2005-03-23 13:04
          请答复 给 perlguitest

          收件人: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com
          抄送:
          主题: Re: [perlguitest] Re: How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?

[...]

          The email has been scanned by Anti-Spam
          system, if you find Spam or Virus in this mail,
          please forward it to: helpdesk@...

          信息安全声明:本邮件包含信息归ZTE所有,
          ZTE对该邮件拥有所有权利。请接收者注意
          保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第
          三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部
          或部分。以上声明仅适用于工作邮件。
          Information Security Notice:
          The information contained in this mail is
          solely property of ZTE Corporation.
          This mail communication is confidential.
          Recipients named above are obligated to
          maintain secrecy and are not permitted to
          disclose the contents of this communication
          to others.
        • Chris Hilton
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 30, 2005
            You probably haven't installed the Inline module. Try 'ppm install Inline' at a command prompt.

            Chris Hilton

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • liu xiaolei
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 30, 2005
              Thanks a lot ,i installed Inline successful at PPM.

              But when i write follow this code:

              use Inline C;
              greet('Ingy');
              greet(42);
              __END__
              __C__
              void greet(char* name) {
              printf("Hello %s!\n", name);
              }

              Immediately translate and edit , but in debug output:

              "The build directory was:
              D:\PageCapSyngoICF\AutoStart\GUITest\Perl\_Inline\build\storeIII_pl_9df1
              To debug the problem, cd to the build directory, and inspect the output files.
              at D:\PageCapSyngoICF\AutoStart\GUITest\Perl\storeIII.pl line 0
              INIT failed--call queue aborted."

              Why? My perl is poor!

              Thanks very much
              Regards,

[...]