How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?

  • liu xiaolei
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2005
      hi,
      I use Win32::GuiTest .But some of functions in c++ or
      c .
      How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?

      Thanks,
      Liu xiaolei

      150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
      http://music.yisou.com/
      美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
      http://image.yisou.com
      1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!
      http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/
    • Philip Zembrod
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2005
        > Message: 1
        > Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:44:04 +0800 (CST)
        > From: liu xiaolei <guguqiaqia@...>
        > Subject: How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?
        >
        > hi,
        > I use Win32::GuiTest .But some of functions in c++ or
        > c .
        > How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Liu xiaolei

        I would recommend reading the perlxstut and perlxs parts of the perl core documentation.
        XS is a language for describing embedding of C functions into perl, and it comes with a handy set of tools.

        Regards
        Philip
      • Michael Rabinovitz
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 21, 2005
          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, liu xiaolei <guguqiaqia@y...> wrote:

          > hi,
          > I use Win32::GuiTest .But some of functions in c++ or
          > c .
          > How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Liu xiaolei

          There is a module called 'Inline' that lets you embed C code directly into your script, and call functions written in C. Other variants of Inline let you embed C++, Java, and other languages as well. You might want to look 'em up at http://search.cpan.org/search?query=Inline.

          Hope that helps,
          Mike
        • liu xiaolei
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 22, 2005
            First, thanks everyboby help for me,I write codes :

            use Inline C;
            greet('Ingy');
            greet(42);
            __END__
            __C__
            void greet(char* name) {
            printf("Hello %s!\n", name);
            }

            but when i translate and edit this programing,output:

            Can't locate Inline.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
            C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 2.5 C:/Perl/lib
            C:/Perl/site/lib .) at
            D:\PageCapSyngoICF\AutoStart\GUITest\Perl\testIII.pl
            line 1.

            why ?

            thanks!

          • xue.yaoshun@zte.com.cn
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 29, 2005
              If you get the inline.ppm installed, that's will be ok.
              I propose that you should read the manual carefully, and will find the
              correct answer.

              liu xiaolei <guguqiaqia@...>
              2005-03-23 13:04
              请答复 给 perlguitest

              收件人: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com
              抄送:
              主题: Re: [perlguitest] Re: How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?

[...]

              The email has been scanned by Anti-Spam
              system, if you find Spam or Virus in this mail,
              please forward it to: helpdesk@...

              信息安全声明:本邮件包含信息归ZTE所有,
              ZTE对该邮件拥有所有权利。请接收者注意
              保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第
              三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部
              或部分。以上声明仅适用于工作邮件。
              Information Security Notice:
              The information contained in this mail is
              solely property of ZTE Corporation.
              This mail communication is confidential.
              Recipients named above are obligated to
              maintain secrecy and are not permitted to
              disclose the contents of this communication
              to others.
            • Chris Hilton
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 30, 2005
                You probably haven't installed the Inline module. Try 'ppm install Inline' at a command prompt.

                Chris Hilton

[...]

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • liu xiaolei
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 30, 2005
                  Thanks a lot ,i installed Inline successful at PPM.

                  But when i write follow this code:

                  use Inline C;
                  greet('Ingy');
                  greet(42);
                  __END__
                  __C__
                  void greet(char* name) {
                  printf("Hello %s!\n", name);
                  }

                  Immediately translate and edit , but in debug output:

                  "The build directory was:
                  D:\PageCapSyngoICF\AutoStart\GUITest\Perl\_Inline\build\storeIII_pl_9df1
                  To debug the problem, cd to the build directory, and inspect the output files.
                  at D:\PageCapSyngoICF\AutoStart\GUITest\Perl\storeIII.pl line 0
                  INIT failed--call queue aborted."

                  Why? My perl is poor!

                  Thanks very much
                  Regards,

[...]