Hello and ease of use question

  • peterkayatwork
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Just (finally) got to this group, in my trek through the QA and perl
      world, so Hello everyone!

      I wanted to ask how easy people think creating scripts using
      Win32::GuiTest is. Has anyone compared it to commerically available
      (expensive) software?

      Do people build maps for their scripts, or just plain lists of GuiTest
      calls? E.g., have some module that defines where "File->Open" is, etc...

      TTFN, have a good weekend!

      --Peter