Usage Instructions

  • Anderson Farias
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Hi all,

      I'm stuk! I've installed Win32::GuiTest with success and already
      have used the recorder to create a test script.

      However, I'm not 'knowleageble' on Perl and I can't find
      documentation on HOW to use this tool (GuiTest).

      So, can anyone point-me some direction, notes, docs, something that
      help-me on how to execute the GuiTest test stripts?!

      Thanks for any help,
      and sorry for the [bad] english.

      Regards