RE: [perlguitest] Future of Win32::GuiTest

  • Gabor Szabo
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
      On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Chris Hilton wrote:

      > Your proposal sounds good to me and I'd like to start volunteering again. I
      > tried contributing some before, but never really got in the loop, probably
      > because I'm not very familiar with SourceForge. How does one get notified
      > about the various goings-on (new bugs, feature requests, etc.)? How are we
      > supposed to communicate? I kind of got lost before, but would still like to
      > contribute.

      We don't have any communication channels setup, we used to exchange a
      couple of e-mails with Dennies. For the time being I think you should
      send the development related stuff here and then if it gets too
      big we'll setup a mailing list on Sourceforge.

      Even though it was not used much earlier on
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/winguitest/
      you'll find a place to submit bug reports and feature requests.

      There is also a list that you can use to follow the
      commits to the CVS repository.

      http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=104592