Web testing

  • McMahon, Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      If you don't object to Ruby, I find the WATIR framework a lot
      more useful than SAMIE: http://rubyforge.org/projects/wtr/,
      http://www.io.com/~wazmo/blog/ .
      I'm using Perl to control WATIR scripts in Ruby for IE, then
      Perl's Win32::GuiTest to handle some special WinGUI popups my app throws
      up. It's very cool.
      -Chris