2 questions

  • jeremy brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Hi,

      I am having difficulties with 2 different aspects of my environment and
      win32. I really do like the different pieces of the module. I found a
      great little tool that comes with AutoIT that will do realtime
      explanation of the environment. windows, buttons and such so you can get
      local and global coordinates and labels for everything in windows.

      I need to somehow make the perl scripts aware of a program that is
      running through citrix. Is there anyway to actually read the buttons and
      data in the remote window on my desktop? Basically I can get it work
      with the application and work when it is local but wanted to have the
      same functionality when it was remote. The part I don't understand is
      the gui recognizes the information I should be able to read and interact
      with the information.

      Also is there a way to make the perl run in the background so I could
      possibly run 2 or 3 at the same time. This is the case when I am trying
      to load test an application and have 2 or 3 things running at the same
      time on a PC. Basically make it so that the mouse is not a component of
      script and it can run with me doing something in the foreground.

      thanks
      jeremy