GUI test framework

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hi,
      I would like to introduce you a new module, Win32::LGT, which I use as
      a support in more complex test scripts. It is a kind of OO wrapper
      around Win32::GuiTest, but it also offers some support for managing
      scripts.
      The module is in pre-alpha state, but I am still working on it so it
      will become more and more complete. I am open for suggestions. This is
      the introduction document ->
      http://www.piotrkaluski.com/tools/lguitest/introduction/index.html.
      I look forward to hear your comments.
      -Piotr
    • Darren Blee
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2005
        Hey Piotr,

        The URL appears brocken.

        - Darren

        --- pkaluski <pkaluski@...> wrote:

        I would like to introduce you a new module,
        Win32::LGT, which I use as
        a support in more complex test scripts. It is a kind
        of OO wrapper
        around Win32::GuiTest, but it also offers some support
        for managing
        scripts.
        The module is in pre-alpha state, but I am still
        working on it so it
        will become more and more complete. I am open for
        suggestions. This is
        the introduction document ->
        http://www.piotrkaluski.com/tools/lguitest/introduction/index.html.

        I look forward to hear your comments.

        Terms of Service.

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2005
          You are right,
          It works on Mozilla but it seams that IE is not smart enough to not
          include the last dot in the url. So the link is:
          http://www.piotrkaluski.com/tools/lguitest/introduction/index.html

          No dot on the end :)

          -Piotr

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Darren Blee <d_blee@y...> wrote:

          > Hey Piotr,
          >
          > The URL appears brocken.
          >
          > - Darren

        • Wenjie Wang (Contractor)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 18, 2005
            I'm using IE6 and got no problem with the link;-)

            Regards
            Wwang

            +-Wenjie Wang a.k.a William -------------------------------------+
            | WANG Infonology Systems |EMail : wwang@... |
            | Phone : (02) 9871 2018 | WISeAgent2000@... |
            | Mobile: 0412 688 380 |http://users.bigpond.net.au/WISeAgent |
            +-------------------------+--------------------------------------+

            It works on Mozilla but it seams that IE is not smart enough to not
            include the last dot in the url. So the link is:
            http://www.piotrkaluski.com/tools/lguitest/introduction/index.html

            No dot on the end :)

            -Piotr

            --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Darren Blee <d_blee@y...> wrote:

            > Hey Piotr,
            >
            > The URL appears brocken.
            >
            > - Darren
            >
            > --- pkaluski <pkaluski@p...> wrote:

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • jonnyroberts1978
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 21, 2006
              Did anything ever come of this package, I have had a look about but
              can't find any information on it?