Re: [perlguitest] Re: Documentation - newbie q.

  • Darren Blee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2005
      The readme file is what I use.

      If I need more info - I tend just to do a bit of
      research (this group, MSDN ref and so on). I guess a
      manual would be good, but there are new things added
      all the time and would be out of date quickly.

      My 2 cents anyway.

      -Darren

      --- darnitshardtofindausername
      <darnitshardtofindausername@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Ok maybe GetListText was a bad example, I found it in
      the readme
      file.
      I take it that the readme file is the best concise
      list of their
      functions and usage.

      Thanks.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com,
      <darnitshardtofindausername@y...> wrote:

      > Hi, I just started using the Win32::GuiTest module.
      > I need to know where you guys found the
      documentation.
      > As an example, I just stumbled onto a post that
      talks about the
      > GetListText function. How do you even find out that
      such function
      > exists? The Readme file touches on only a few
      functions and I know
      > there must be more. Is there a concise list of the
      Functions and
      > their usage somewhere?
      >
      > Thanks.

      Terms of Service.

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com
    • darnitshardtofindausername
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2005
        Thanks Darren.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2005
          Hello,
          They should all be listed in the documentation (readme). Some of
          them (i.e., GetListText) still need "appropriate" documentation, but
          maybe we can get a volunteer or two.