Re: any chance of adding the ability to click the mouse? ...

  • erngui@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001

      --- In perlguitest@y..., Jonathan Epstein <Jonathan_Epstein@n...>
      wrote:
      > Positioning the mouse can be readily achieved using Win32::API, but
      clicking the mouse is much harder. Any chance of adding this to
      Win32::GuiTest and calling it ButtonClick?

      General mouse input us already part of GuiTest. The following snippet
      opens a paint program and draws a tiangle in it using the mouse:

      use Win32::GuiTest qw(MouseMoveAbsPix
      SendLButtonDown SendLButtonUp);
      system("start /max pbrush.exe");
      sleep 2;
      MouseMoveAbsPix(100,100);
      SendLButtonDown();
      MouseMoveAbsPix(500,500);
      MouseMoveAbsPix(100,500);
      MouseMoveAbsPix(100,100);
      SendLButtonUp();

      Also test.pl and the 'eg/paint*' samples that come with the
      distribution show how to use them.

      Hope this helps,
      Ernesto.
      --
      Ernesto Guisado
      mailto:erngui@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001

        --- In perlguitest@y..., erngui@y... wrote:
        > --- In perlguitest@y..., Jonathan Epstein <Jonathan_Epstein@n...>
        > wrote:
        > > Positioning the mouse can be readily achieved using Win32::API,
        but
        > clicking the mouse is much harder. Any chance of adding this to
        > Win32::GuiTest and calling it ButtonClick?

        Re-reading my post, I just realized that I had misunderstood your
        question/query.

        You're right, what you are asking for isn't included in GuiTest and
        it would be useful.

        The next version of GuiTest will include something similar.

        Regards,
        Ernesto.

        --
        Ernesto Guisado