Re: Simple Window application needed.

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
      Dear Piotr,

      There is a sample MFC App called Scribble that has several dialogs and
      other aspects of Windows development. You can find it and download it
      from MSDN (with full source).

      When you say you want 4-5 layers deep, I'm trying to understand what
      that means.

      A main window with a form in it in MFC has

      MainFrame (Has the title bar)
      ViewFrame (Has the document title bar)
      View (Contains the form, has no title bar)
      Controls (Pretty obvious what these are)

      which is already 4 levels deep, is this what you are wanting?

      I so, I can pop one out today for you.

      Mark Jones