Some suggestions on Win32::GuiTest project on sourceforge

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      This post is directed to people directly involved in development of
      Win32::GuiTest module. I post it here, because it may trigger some
      other usefull comments on how to streamline our work.

      First of all thank you guys for your hard work in making this project
      progressing.
      I have 2 suggestions which IMHO may improve the process:
      1. Consider using CVS tags. It will make it easier for people to
      retract to previous stable version in case someone checks in some
      unstable code. It will also improve tracebility
      2. Get read of "alternate distribution" from the description. This is
      not the alternate distribution. This is THE distribution. For
      newcomers it may be confusing and may make them wasting time figuring
      out, which distribution is better.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2005
        Hello,
        Thanks for your suggestions...

        <side note>To tell you the truth, I haven't heard much feedback to
        say where it is with relation to version 1.3x... And is anyone
        using the recently added custom control features from the CVS? Is
        anyone using it with Win9x?</side note>

        1. Will look into. :-)

        2. As far as removing "alternate distribution", I'm not sure where
        that sits with Ernesto, the originating author.