RE: [perlguitest] Re: what using excel with perl ?

  • Asher, Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2004
      Win32::OLE is the best perl module ever written. You'll do yourself a
      favor learning it if you do a lot of work with Windows & Perl.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
        True that: Win32::OLE is the best perl module ever written.
        many say so. Is there any good tutorials on it?

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • Chris Hilton
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
          This link might help get you going:

          Using Win32::OLE and Excel - Tips and Tricks-
          http://perlmonks.thepen.com/153486.html
          <http://perlmonks.thepen.com/153486.html>

          Or you could try searching the Perl Monks site: http://www.perlmonks.org/
          <http://www.perlmonks.org/>