INTRODUCTION

  • huazhi_ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      Hello All.

      Believe or not I am actually a Macintosh user and UNIX fan. However, my recent job has a product for MS Exchange server, and I do whitebox QA. I decided to use Perl. :-) I love doing OLE Automation through Perl, rather than VisualBasic. Though, I think VB has its merits, I perfer not to use it.

      I want to take advantage of this thing, once I figure out why stuff doesn't work. :-\ I think there are some things hard coded into my environment.

      My testing and technical interests are:

      Mail Tech.: LDAP, IMAP, SMTP, CDO, Exchange, Outlook
      Scripting Lang.: Perl, Python, tcl/tk
      Automation: Win32::GUITest, OLE Automation (Win32::OLE),
      Expect, DejaGNU
      Web Programming: JavaScript, VBScript, Perl CGI, PHP, tclet
      Distrib. Comput.: tcl-dp, xml-rpc, soap

      ciao,
      Joaquin