SetFocus error

  • llchen223
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2004
      I'm getting the following error from Win32-GuiTest--setfocus-1.50.zip:

      "SetFocus" is not exported by the Win32::GuiTest module

      What is the fix? I'm using ActiveState Perl.
    • Chris Hilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
        Edit GuiTest.pm and add SetFocus to the export tags. For instance, line 102
        looks like:

        WaitWindowLike SendRawKey

        Modify it to:

        WaitWindowLike SendRawKey SetFocus

        And the SetFocus function should be ready to export.

        Chris

        I'm getting the following error from Win32-GuiTest--setfocus-1.50.zip:

        "SetFocus" is not exported by the Win32::GuiTest module

        What is the fix? I'm using ActiveState Perl.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12908hras/M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705006951:HM/EXP=1102319291/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http://www.
        netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2434971/rand=126173968>

        _____

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .