simulating alt key only

  • oferby2
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2004
      Hello all,

      I'm kind of new in using this module. I like it a lot, but I have a
      problem. I would like to use the alt key only to get a focus on the
      first menu item (File) and then use the arrows to navigate through
      the menu items.

      Using % is not working as it uses it as a control button for the
      next key (%f - will be alt + f ).

      Do you have an idea how can I simulate ALT and then Any Arrow ?

      Thanks,
      Ofer.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2004
        For the ALT key, you could use:
        Press: SendRawKey(VK_LMENU, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY);
        Release: SendRawKey(VK_LMENU, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY |
        KEYEVENTF_KEYUP);

        and for the right-arrow you can use:
        SendKeys('{RIG}');

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "oferby2" <oferb@s...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I'm kind of new in using this module. I like it a lot, but I have
        > problem. I would like to use the alt key only to get a focus on
        the
        > first menu item (File) and then use the arrows to navigate through
        > the menu items.
        >
        > Using % is not working as it uses it as a control button for the
        > next key (%f - will be alt + f ).
        >
        > Do you have an idea how can I simulate ALT and then Any Arrow ?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ofer.
      • oferby2
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2004