RE: [perlguitest] making this thing work

  • Chris Hilton
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
      Try using WMGetText($_); works for me on a RICHEDIT window.

      Chris

    • a_c_attlee
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Chris Hilton <chilton@n...> wrote:
        > Try using WMGetText($_); works for me on a RICHEDIT window.
        >
        > Chris

        hmmm... I tried that too, I think I am somehow not supplying the
        correct handles and/or other params. Maybe I am using the wrong
        data from WinSpy .
      • a_c_attlee
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
          yes, it has to do with my having traversed the wrong things.
          Nopw I can get at the text I was trying to capture. Cool tool!