Re: [perlguitest] List the nodes in a SysTreeView32 control

  • Gabor Szabo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
      On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, gilbertho21 wrote:

      > I have a question on how I can iterate thru all the nodes in a tree
      > control on a simple GUI app. The tree control is on the left pane of
      > the GUI app. Winspy showed the window where the tree control resides
      > is directly below the main window with
      > class "WindowsForms10.SysTreeView32.app3". Using the Win32::ActAcc
      > package, I tried converting the window into an AO and iterate it.
      > But nothing meangingful showed up:

      AFAIK TreeView32 is and MFC thingy and as far as I can tell Win32::GuiTest
      cannot yet handle that.

      I have not seen this Win32::ActAcc earlier I'll check it out too once I
      have a bit more time again with windows testing stuff.

      In the meantime I am sure lot's of people here will appreciate if you can
      come up with some solution, even a partial solution.

      Gabor
    • mohamed rafeek
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        Hai guys,
        This is Rafeek.it is my first mail to this group. i have developed one tool for iterating nodes in treeview control.
        here i show some sample scripts. Any doubts regarding tool plz mail me.

        Rafeek.,

        my @list=`$root\\treeview.exe -w "Device Manager"`;
        foreach(@list)
        {
        print "$_\n";
        }

        (or)

        my @list=`$root\\treeview.exe -w "Device Manager" -r Batteries`;
        foreach( @list)
        {
        print "$_\n";
        }
        Gabor Szabo <gabor@...> wrote:
        On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, gilbertho21 wrote:

        > I have a question on how I can iterate thru all the nodes in a tree
        > control on a simple GUI app. The tree control is on the left pane of
        > the GUI app. Winspy showed the window where the tree control resides
        > is directly below the main window with
        > class "WindowsForms10.SysTreeView32.app3". Using the Win32::ActAcc
        > package, I tried converting the window into an AO and iterate it.
        > But nothing meangingful showed up:

        AFAIK TreeView32 is and MFC thingy and as far as I can tell Win32::GuiTest
        cannot yet handle that.

        I have not seen this Win32::ActAcc earlier I'll check it out too once I
        have a bit more time again with windows testing stuff.

        In the meantime I am sure lot's of people here will appreciate if you can
        come up with some solution, even a partial solution.

        Gabor

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT