IsGrayedButton()

  • kirby_laurence
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
      I am trying to use IsGrayedButton() in Win32-GuiTest-1.50.2-ad, but it
      always returns 0. Does anyone know if this is broken in this release,
      or does it only work in certain situations?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        IsGrayedButton can be used on radio buttons or check boxes... If
        you would like to check to see if a button window (i.e. OK, Cancel,
        etc., etc.) is disabled, use IsWindowEnabled.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "kirby_laurence"