SendKeys delay

  • Steve Eaton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
      Does anyone have a WORKING sample line using sendkeys with the delay
      option. I have tryed a few forms and can't seem to get the syntax
      correct, normal sendkeys works, but I can't change the delay.

      Thanks
      Steve
    • ctrondlpaulsden
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
        --- In perlguitest@y..., "Steve Eaton" <seaton@n...> wrote:
        > Does anyone have a WORKING sample line using sendkeys with the delay
        > option. I have tryed a few forms and can't seem to get the syntax
        > correct, normal sendkeys works, but I can't change the delay.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Steve

        SendKeys uses milliseconds and the default is 50 according to the
        documentation. Here are a few examples that specify an alternative
        delay:

        # Delay of 1 second (1000ms) between keystrokes
        SendKeys('ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ', 1000);

        # Delay of 500 milliseconds between keystrokes.
        SendKeys('ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ', 500);