winspy shows only one window for my application

  • Prajakta Pillai
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      Hi

      I am new to this module and trying to do some GUI automation using
      Perl. The application I am trying to automate has many buttons and
      controls on it but window spy shows only one window (Most prob it is
      developed in Java).

      So, my question is what shall I do if I want to automate? Shall I
      find out the exact location of the button and mouse click? Is there
      any easy way to do it?

      Can anyone helpme regarding this??

      Prajakta
    • Gabor Szabo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2004
        On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Prajakta Pillai wrote:

        > I am new to this module and trying to do some GUI automation using
        > Perl. The application I am trying to automate has many buttons and
        > controls on it but window spy shows only one window (Most prob it is
        > developed in Java).

        I have asked a similar question back in June.
        See the responses there

      • Prajakta Mulay
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
          Thanks Gabor

          Prajakta

          Gabor Szabo <gabor@...> wrote:
          On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Prajakta Pillai wrote:

          > I am new to this module and trying to do some GUI automation using
          > Perl. The application I am trying to automate has many buttons and
          > controls on it but window spy shows only one window (Most prob it is
          > developed in Java).

          I have asked a similar question back in June.
          See the responses there

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT