RE: [perlguitest] Re: Tutorial on basics of GUI test is available

  • Gabor Szabo
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2004
      On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, Jacob Glide wrote:

      > id be more than happy to test any scripts your write for tutorials for 9x
      > compatibility, so you can say for sure if they work on 9x machines, btw no
      > offense taken :)

      While I am not the one writing the tutorials, I'd be glad if
      you tested (and patched if needed) the example scripts in the
      CVS repository:

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/winguitest/
      http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/winguitest/Win32-GuiTest/eg/

      regards
      Gabor
    • Jacob Glide
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 4, 2004
        Great! i'll have to get to trying those out right after today then :)