new moderators

  • Gabor Szabo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I am glad to let you know that Ernesto gave two people
      Piotr Kaluski and myself moderator rights on the mailing list.

      As Ernesto wants the list to remain moderated I think having 3 people
      watching the queue of the pending messages will ensure that the
      delay it takes for a message to get posted is reduced to a
      few hours the most.

      So if earlier you were put off by the long time it takes to post
      a message, it is over now. Hopefully :)

      Happy Testing

      Gabor Szabo
      http://www.szabgab.com/