My Combo Boxes .. again.

  • robert529742
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Still having grief getting the text out of a combo box :(

      Could one of you clever chaps post me a short snippet of code that
      sucessfully manages to get text out of a combo box on a web page?

      I wrote a small local test page to point at, with just a combo box
      on it, once again I got bizzare list, no text.

      A working example would really help here.

      Thanks

      -Ed.