RE: [perlguitest] Re: GetComboContents and GetComboText newbie pr oble m.

  • Chris Hilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2004
      Upon further research, you're essentially right saying it's the wrong sort
      of combo box, at least according to this microsoft.public.vb.winapi
      newsgroup:

      http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en
      <http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&th=e8e1e800df90
      65b9&seekm=4kqsuu8l6opf6mr8p5nalv9ndg4sn9fsdo%404ax.com&frame=off>
      &lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&th=e8e1e800df9065b9&seekm=4kqsuu8l6opf6mr8p5nalv9ndg4
      sn9fsdo%404ax.com&frame=off

      If you're interested in pursuing this further (hope you're XS-literate) and
      need help with the memory allocation stuff, I believe the following message
      contains similar code for use with ListView boxes:

      Chris Hilton

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
        Bingo!

        Thanks a million Chris. I will have a look at that code and see if I
        can make some progress with it.

        -Ed.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Chris Hilton <chilton@n...>