RE: [perlguitest] Waiting for a button to appear

  • Chris Hilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      Assuming the "Finish" button already exists but is hidden, you should be
      able to use FindWindowLike() to get the button's window handle and then:

      do { sleep(1); } until IsWindowVisible($button);

      Chris Hilton

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks Chris,

        Your hint was enough for me to figure it out.

        My questions will become less dumb as I get the hang
        of this. :-)

        Dan