RE: [perlguitest] mouse click with ctrl or shift

  • Chris Hilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2004
      You might try the following for ctrl + left click:

      SendRawKey(VK_LCONTROL);
      SendMouse("{LEFTCLICK}");
      SendRawKey(VK_LCONTROL, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP);

      The latest Win32::GuiTest version I know of is 1.50.2-ad and that's on CPAN.

      http://search.cpan.org/~ctrondlp/Win32-GuiTest-1.50.2-ad/
      <http://search.cpan.org/~ctrondlp/Win32-GuiTest-1.50.2-ad/>

      Chris Hilton