SendMessageEx

  • ykozlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004
      ok I don't understand anymore,
      previous code was
      my $WM_SETTEXT="\x0C";
      It appear that $WM_SETTEXT is a string
      I Don't remenber how to affect an hexa to a variable!
      so to be sure i have:
      my $txt="Hello\x00";
      my $ref=\$txt;
      Win32::GuiTest::SendMessage($textbox,12, 0,$ref);
      where $textbox is an handle.

      Now I have any perl error, the sendmessage write the text in the
      textbox, without changing any focus!
      But the text is not good (0") it is the memory address of the
      pointer (I think)
      $$ref or $txt give me
      Argument "Hello\0" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at
      C:\Perl\yves\sendkey\Perl-1.pl line 36, <DATA> line 164.

      Have you got any idea? Please give me an advice. Thanks a lot.
      Regards.