FindwindowEx

  • ykozlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 8:17 AM
      Yes "there is more than a way do do the job".
      Well,
      Vb code:
      textbox = FindWindowEx(myapp, 0&, "edit", vbNullString)
      Perl code:
      my ($textbox) = Win32::GuiTest::FindWindowLike($myapp, 0, "Edit");

      So I can translate from vb to perl the beginning of the script, but
      Win32::GuiTest::SendKeys("Hello"); is working but

      my $txt="Hello\x00";
      my $WM_SETTEXT="\x0C";
      my $res = Win32::GuiTest::SendMessage($textbox,$WM_SETTEXT,0,$txt);

      give me
      Argument "\f" isn't numeric in subroutine entry
      Argument "Hello\0" isn't numeric in subroutine entry

      Have you any idea?

      Thanks.