SetFocus

  • Alexis Altazin
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18, 2004

      I'm trying to get access and type to a combobox in Excel using
      Guitest 1.50.2. When I try to use SetFocus, I get the error message :

      "SetFocus" is not exported by the Win32::GuiTest module
      Can't continue after import errors at programname.pl

      It is documented in CPAN. What am I missing ?

      alexis
    • Gabor Szabo
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 30, 2004
        On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Alexis Altazin wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm trying to get access and type to a combobox in Excel using
        > Guitest 1.50.2. When I try to use SetFocus, I get the error message :
        >
        > "SetFocus" is not exported by the Win32::GuiTest module
        > Can't continue after import errors at programname.pl
        >
        > It is documented in CPAN. What am I missing ?

        It would be much easier to guess if you sent in the code you
        are running that gives you this error message.

        regards