SendRawKeys

  • coolrobd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2004
      Would it be possible to change this command so a windowhandle could
      be specified. This would be a great piece of functionality.

      Thanks,

      Rob
    • Gabor Szabo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2004
        On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, coolrobd wrote:

        > Would it be possible to change this command so a windowhandle could
        > be specified. This would be a great piece of functionality.

        After looking at the source and the MSDN documentation my understanding
        is that you can only send ketboard events to the window which currently
        has the focus.

        If this is really true then the only thing one can do is setting
        the focus first:

        SetFocus(hwnd);
        SendRawKey(...);