Console child window problem

  • coolrobd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 2:00 PM
      Got a problem, trying to do something quite different.

      I have a quake based game and it has a console. I am able to write
      to the window but think its the child to the main window but not
      sure I have the correct syntax:

      my ($window) = FindWindowLike(0, "Quake Console");

      It works but whenever I try and move in the main Quake window things
      happen like enter is pressed, but that <Enter> should appear in the
      Console, so it then screws up by missing text that should appear in
      the window some how gets lost in the main window I think?

      Any ideas would be much appreciated.

      If you don't understand what I am asking please say and I will try
      and rephrase.

      Thanks