eg-samples

  • Gabor Szabo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 10:41 AM
      I am going over the examples in the eg directory of the distribution
      and encountered a couple of things that are not working on my XP.

      I'd like to fix them but before doing so I guess it would be better
      to check out if they do work on other kinds of windows ?

      So will anyone volunteer here to look at those files and see which one
      of them works for them ?

      You can get the (almost) latest versions of the files by browsing here

      http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/winguitest/Win32-GuiTest/eg/

      and clicking on the number in the "Rev" column of each file.

      or by regular CVS if you have it installed.

      thanks for your help