Is there a way to read ListView controls?

  • kirby_laurence
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2004
      My most desired function. It wasn't there when I first looked into
      Guitest about a year ago. Even an ugly workaround or alternate tools
      suggestions would be welcome.

      Kirby
    • Chris Hilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2004
        The following link has some code that was posted to the list some time ago;
        don't know if it works, though. You would need to add the code to guitest.xs
        and compile the modified module yourself.

        Chris Hilton

        My most desired function. It wasn't there when I first looked into
        Guitest about a year ago. Even an ugly workaround or alternate tools
        suggestions would be welcome.

        Kirby

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129uu3shn/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr