Accessing the TAB

  • kiruba nidhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004

      I am a new user to the Win32 gui perl module.

      In my project i am using a Window which contains three
      tab.Each tab has respective text fields.

      I want to move the mouse and click the tab
      individually.So that,the respective tab will be popped
      up with the fields.

      What are the functions,i have to use in my scripting
      and what are the parameters i have to given in those
      function.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Kirubanidhi.R

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail