retrieving Listbox active selection

  • hlampert@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm using GUITest to control an VB
      based application. One of the screens has several listboxes. I have
      had some success in reading the contents of these listboxes, and using
      SendKeys I have been able to "arrow down" to the selection I would
      like to activate, however I need to programatically verify that after
      the SendKeys the listbox element that is highlighted is the correct
      one. Is there any way I can read from the listbox what it's active
      element is (either the index number or text?)

      Thanks for any help you can give!