RE: [perlguitest] Maximizing an application from the toolbar

  • Chris Hilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2004
      Assuming you can get a handle to the window using FindWindowLike() or
      similar, you should be able to use the Win32::GuiTest ShowWindow() function.
      Something like:

      use Win32::GuiTest qw(FindWindowLike ShowWindow SW_MAXIMIZE);
      ($winHandle) = FindWindowLike(undef, "Game Title", undef, undef);
      ShowWindow($winHandle, SW_MAXIMIZE);

      Chris