  • kevinket
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2004
      If your goal is to just download a file from a web site, try looking
      at the perl LWP (light weight protocal) module. It's included in the
      newer versions of Activestate Perl. It allows you to download a file
      directly from a website.

      I use it frequently to automatically update some of our build machines

      If you have more questions about it's use, I can pass you an example.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "jayu_tech" <jayu_tech@y...>