WaitWindow('XYZ') never returns zero size array

  • Simon Fleishman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
      When using WaitWindow one would like to know if the
      window actually came up. However WaitWindow returns an
      array of size 1 even if the window did not come up.
      E.g. try the following script.

      use Win32::GuiTest;
      my @windows;
      print @windows."\n";
      @windows=Win32::GuiTest::WaitWindow('XYZ');
      print @windows."\n";

      It prints:

      0
      1

      Looks like a bug?

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2004
        WaitWindow returns a scalar value, 0 for not found. I know this
        isn't consistent with FindWindow*, but that is another story.

        The documentation should denote this in the future, so if someone
        would like to contribute it, peachy.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Simon Fleishman