Re: Help with IE windows and GuiTest

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      You might want to try something like:
      my @windows = FindWindowLike(0, "Internet Explorer$", undef);

      If it does find multiple windows and there aren't multiple instances
      running, you'll also want to use the third parameter of
      FindWindowLike and narrow down the search by window class name. You
      can get the window class name using GetClassName() or WinSpy++.
      Once the top-level Internet Explorer window is found,
      SetForegroundWindow should work accordingly.

      Regards.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "rqbanerjee" <rajbaner@c...>