Re: Project Comments, etc.

  • Steve West-Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2004
      <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Per the poll I created several months ago, only 1 of the 10-or-so
      > project contributors showed up to help out a bit with the recently
      > started (in March) Win32-GuiTest (alternate distribution) project
      on
      > SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/winguitest).. No,
      that
      > didn't suprise me...

      I have gotten the alternative distribution and started working with
      it, as well as the recorder, which I haven't tried yet.

      One question I have is where is the most appropriate place for
      comments/questions now? Here or on Sourceforge?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 7:23 PM
        Regarding the new development of 1.50.1 and the Recorder, you can
        direct comments and questions to SourceForge.net.. If someone has
        contributions to make, please use SourceForge.net as well.

        Regards.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Steve West-Fisher" <steve@c...>