ToolTip capture and Click on a TrayIcon

  • Nagarajan M
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      Hi All,

      I am facing two main problems in my Win32-GUI automation. Can Any one help me out in solving those.

      1. I want it capture tool tip on the GUI objects. (For example: If I move the mouse over 'X' mark, it generates tool tip as 'close', i want to capture that.)

      2. I want to click over a Tray Icon. I am having the Name and class of the tray icon. I tried with GetWindowRect function. This is always giving (22,29,790,559) irrespective of the position of the tryicon. (always points to the first icon).

      Is there a way to do this in perl or any other external utilities are available?

      Thanks,

      Nagarajan