Recorder Application now available for Win32::GuiTest (v1.50.1-ad)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2004
      Hello,
      Just wanted to let you all know, for a while now I've been working
      on a script recorder application that is compatible with
      Win32::GuiTest 1.50.1-ad.. An initial release and some related
      information is now available at http://dkp.itgo.com I'm hoping to
      add many more enhancements to it very soon.

    • Peter G. Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2004
        On Wed, 12 May 2004 11:25:21 -0000, Dennis K. Paulsen wrote:
        >Hello,
        >Just wanted to let you all know, for a while now I've been working
        >on a script recorder application that is compatible with
        >Win32::GuiTest 1.50.1-ad.. An initial release and some related
        >information is now available at http://dkp.itgo.com I'm hoping to
        >add many more enhancements to it very soon.

        Er, don't look now, but this gives me a Forbidden error:
        Forbidden
        Remote Host: [203.111.30.234]

        http://dkp.itgo.com/Win32GuiTestRecorder-1.00.zip

        Data files must be stored on the same site they are linked from.

        Thank you for using FreeServers

        -Peter G. Martin,
        Technical writer, Proxima Technology
        Not so much a bug -- more a documentation opportunity.