GetWindowRect

  • gbouzas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2002
      I am new at Perl, and because of this package I am learning it (as
      needed).
      Could somebody give me more information on the function GetWindowRect?
      When I print it out I get four number just too big to represent point
      coordinates, maybe I need to cast them out...

      Thanks in advance,

      Germán Bouzas
    • paulbt2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2002
        Sounds like to me your a passing GetWindowRect a invalid window
        handle. This has happened to me several times. If you need to know
        how to check this let me know and I can tell you how I do it.

        Paul