Re: [perlguitest] Driving HTML tests?

  • Simon McCaughey
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 29, 2004
      -> If Abe is not responding you can also send me private e-mail asking for
      -> the module as Abe sent it to me a couple of weeks ago.
      -> I just don't want to send it without a request. Send me a message
      -> to gabor@...
      ->
      -> regards
      -> Gabor

      He is not responding, but that is because I had not asked! I forgot (other
      priorities just now)

      I just sent him an email today, so I will let you know the response

      Simon