Re: [perlguitest] Driving HTML tests?

  • Simon McCaughey
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 29, 2004
      -> If Abe is not responding you can also send me private e-mail asking for
      -> the module as Abe sent it to me a couple of weeks ago.
      -> I just don't want to send it without a request. Send me a message
      -> to gabor@...
      ->
      -> regards
      -> Gabor

      He is not responding, but that is because I had not asked! I forgot (other
      priorities just now)

      I just sent him an email today, so I will let you know the response

      Simon
    • Simon McCaughey
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 30, 2004
        > -> From: "Abe Timmerman"
        > ->
        > -> I just released it on CPAN this weekend, so it should be there. See also:
        > ->
        > -> http://search.cpan.org/dist/Win32-IE-Mechanize
        > ->
        > -> good luck,
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > you know I just read a post about it on cplm shortly after i sent that email
        >
        > Simon

        Its already on CPAN!

        Simon