RE: [perlguitest] Driving HTML tests?

  • Steve DeRidder
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 29, 2004
      Gabor Szabo <gabor@...> wrote:
      On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Gary Hawkins wrote:

      > > -> The other one is Win32::IE::Mechanize by Abe Timmerman.
      > >
      > > Where is this module availabe from? A quick google provided no
      > > information...
      > >
      > > Simon
      > >

      > You could email him, looks like abeltje@....

      If Abe is not responding you can also send me private e-mail asking for
      the module as Abe sent it to me a couple of weeks ago.
      I just don't want to send it without a request. Send me a message
      to gabor@...

      regards
      Gabor

      Just found it on CPAN

      http://search.cpan.org/~abeltje/Win32-IE-Mechanize-0.004/
      http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/A/AB/ABELTJE/Win32-IE-Mechanize-0.004.tar.gz

    • Simon McCaughey
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 29, 2004
        -> If Abe is not responding you can also send me private e-mail asking for
        -> the module as Abe sent it to me a couple of weeks ago.
        -> I just don't want to send it without a request. Send me a message
        -> to gabor@...
        ->
        -> regards
        -> Gabor

        He is not responding, but that is because I had not asked! I forgot (other
        priorities just now)

        I just sent him an email today, so I will let you know the response

        Simon
      • Simon McCaughey
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 30, 2004
          > -> From: "Abe Timmerman"
          > ->
          > -> I just released it on CPAN this weekend, so it should be there. See also:
          > ->
          > -> http://search.cpan.org/dist/Win32-IE-Mechanize
          > ->
          > -> good luck,
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > you know I just read a post about it on cplm shortly after i sent that email
          >
          > Simon

          Its already on CPAN!

          Simon