*****SPAM***** RE: [perlguitest] Working with combos

  • Chris Hilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 9:04 AM
      Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.citat.se", has
      identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
      has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
      similar future email. If you have any questions, see
      postmaster for details.

      Content preview: I think the short answer would be to use GetFocus in
      the later versions of GuiTest available from the Yahoo! group files
      area. I haven't used it myself, so I'll also offer this other solution,
      though it's a major hack, assumes a static layout, and uses the
      Win32::ActAcc module. [...]

      Content analysis details: (10.1 points, 5.0 required)

      pts rule name description
      0.7 HTML_20_30 BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
      0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
      0.2 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      4.3 FORGED_IMS_HTML IMS can't send HTML message only
      4.3 FORGED_IMS_TAGS IMS mailers can't send HTML in this format

      The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
      open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
      or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
      it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.