Re: MenuSelect

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17, 2004
      Hello,

      <...comments about MenuSpy.exe...>

      If you'd just like to understand how $menuPath works, I'll try and
      explain briefly.... Notepad for example has an 'Edit' menu option
      and underneath it there are several items, including 'Find'. Now,
      the menu items are usually not what they appear to be as you need to
      take into consideration the shortcut key part; which is usually
      marked with an underline. If you don't see the underline, hold down
      the Alt key when accessing the menu and you will see them
      appear.... For 'Edit' you will notice an underline under the first
      character, so that part will become '&Edit', and for 'Find' it is
      the first character too, so the $menuPath for Edit\Find will
      be '&Edit|&Find'. As you can tell, the character that has the
      underline will be preceeded with a '&' in the menupath.

      I hope this made sense and has helped.