*****SPAM***** [perlguitest] Sending CONTROL ALT DELETE keys to computer

  • Jangale V-S SPEL-TIT
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
      Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.citat.se", has
      identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
      has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
      similar future email. If you have any questions, see
      postmaster for details.

      Content preview: Dear All, I want to write a script to automate
      logon/lock for a particular user ! For this first I want to send
      CONTROL ALT DELETE event to the computer ! [...]

      Content analysis details: (10.3 points, 5.0 required)

      pts rule name description
      0.8 HTML_30_40 BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
      0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
      0.2 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      4.3 FORGED_IMS_HTML IMS can't send HTML message only
      4.3 FORGED_IMS_TAGS IMS mailers can't send HTML in this format

      The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
      open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
      or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
      it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
        Please read the following message:

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Jangale V-S SPEL-TIT <v-